The Adjoint team is hiring ambitious individuals who have an interest in advancing the state of the art in smart contracts and changing the large-scale structure of markets. We’re a diverse group of individuals from different backgrounds (finance, physics, medicine) who all believe in world-class engineering and product design through a strong team that values diligence, deep understanding and honesty.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States or United Kingdom.
Distributed Systems Developer
We’re looking to hire either an on-site Distributed Systems Developer in Cambridge, MA or a remote candidate for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- Understanding of blockchain and replicated state machine approaches to distributed ledger technology.
- Strong understanding of public-key infrastructure and elliptic curve cryptography.
- Experience working on blockchain technologies including the cryptographic and P2P networking components.
- Understanding of the distributed ledger technologies (Corda, Hyperledger, Ethereum) designs and tradeoffs.
- Strong operations experience and experience with Docker and Swarm.
- Experience with distributed systems, fault tolerance, hardening and testing.
- Basic Python experience and willingness to adapt to emerging technologies.
We’re looking to hire either an on-site frontend developer in Cambridge, MA or a remote candidate for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- You are fluent in Python, Java, or Ruby and can pick up a language from this list you don’t yet know.
- You have personally built large, interesting, or complex web applications before,
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
- Proficiency with SQL relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS and experience in cross-platform compatibility including Windows.
- Proficiency with a Unix/Linux-based environment
- Keep us all honest and teach us a thing or two about writing clean, maintainable front-end code
- Self-directed learning with a strong ability to communicate requirements and constraints.