On-site in London UK or Cambridge MA; remote candidates considered for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- Ability to take a holistic approach to understanding client needs and engineering requirements for delivering products.
- Domain expertise with regard to capital markets and financial market infrastructure.
- Expertise in quantitative finance with respect to modeling the lifecycles of structured products (derivatives, swaps, options, etc).
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large client audiences.
- Training in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with functional programming (i.e. Scala, Erlang, Haskell, Clojure) in industry.
- Optionally: Experience with managing remote international engineering teams.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States or United Kingdom. Adjoint is not able to sponsor visas outside for nationals outside the European Union or United States.