Distributed Systems Developer
On-site in London UK or Cambridge MA; remote candidates considered for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- Experience with distributed systems, fault tolerance, hardening and testing.
- Understanding of blockchain and replicated state machine approaches to distributed ledger technology.
- Experience working on blockchain technologies including the cryptographic and P2P networking components.
- Understanding of the distributed ledger technologies designs and tradeoffs.
- Strong operations experience and experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic Python experience and willingness to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of public-key infrastructure and elliptic curve cryptography.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States or United Kingdom. Adjoint is not able to sponsor visas outside for nationals outside the European Union or United States.