On-site in London UK or Cambridge MA; remote candidates considered for exceptionally qualified individuals.
- Ability to develop secure multi-party communication protocols using Zero-Knowledge Proofs.
- Oversee and direct our companies cryptographic roadmap and communicate design decisions with stakeholders and clients.
- Training in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar engineering discipline. Preference given to advanced degrees.
- Assist in validating the security properties and trust model of our system and conveying these properties in terms of regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Strong understanding of theory of elliptic curve cryptography, number theory, group theory, computability and compilers.
- Optionally, experience with theorem provers such as Isabelle and Coq.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States or United Kingdom. Adjoint is not able to sponsor visas outside for nationals outside the European Union or United States.